June 29, 2013

Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle - Gear Review

Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle - Gear Review

The Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle is probably one of my favorite modifications to my personal AR15 to date. I often had trouble using the the cheap stock charging handle while operating with shooting gloves, and although I am not left handed, this ambidextrous charging handle makes operation from different angles and using different fingers an absolute ease. The price point is a little steep compared to some other products out there, at around $80 it definitely is one of the more expensive options out there, however, I would recommend taking the plunge on this item 100% as it instantly improves your ability to manipulate your rifles bolt carrier group which can decrease your time making your rifle ready to fire, as well as reducing time spent clearing malfunctions. 

It is very sturdy and seems like it could withstand a beating. I love the look of the latch, since its the same on both sides, making it fully ambidextrous. In fact, if you play Call of Duty - Black Ops 2, this same charging handle seems to be on one of the Assault Rifles, the M27. This is the perfect size in my opinion. It's not too big, but not too small either.

5/5 - Definite Buy



1 comment: