August 19, 2016

LWRC M6IC - DI Rifle First Look and Review






LWRC M6-ICDI:

Upgrades:
Strike Industries Enhanced Dust Cover
Magpul CTR Stock
8.6 lbs Loaded

Commentary:
As soon as I saw this gun I knew I had to have it. I came across this gun at a local store that opened up on the eight weeks ago. I originally went in to look at a Spikes Tactical Punisher complete rifle that they had advertised for sale, however when I handled the spikes it felt extremely heavy and I wasn't a fan of the spiderwebs style hand guard. They had a couple Daniel defense is up on the wall and this LWRC above them. The previous day I had been into a different local gun store looking at BCM complete rifles however was going to hold off until I had handled the Spikes.

As soon as the gun store employee pull the rifle down and I handled it I knew it was going home with me, as soon as you take hold of this rifle the perfect balance and weight distribution is obvious. I also highly enjoy the fact even though this is far from an affordable rifle, there's only a few nitpick things that need to be changed out, I won't even call them upgrades, just personal customizations.

As you can see this rifle comes with a myriad of upgrades directly from the factory, LW RC has a long track history of producing extremely high-quality piston driven rifles and is now entering into the direct impingement market. I'm over the moon to have my hands on this rifle and I'm glad to have come across it. 

I won't go into too much, view the video above for my full review - but I'm very excited to have this LWRC M6IC in the Tactical Lunacy Armory. 

Here is an extra sneak peak at the 25/300 Meter zero for this gun...




Factory Specifications:
Proprietary DI Bolt Carrier Group
Direct Impingement Gas System
One Piece Free Float Rail
Fully Ambidextrous Lower
Fully NiCorr Treated Upper and Lower

Cold Hammer Forged - Spiral Fluted Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment